Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Trying the Flylady

Because I am such a bizzy girl, I feel like I am going in a million different directions. I have started a new job, I am a blogger (I have fallen down on this job recently, but I want to get back in gear),  I have custody of a relative, and I have pets, among other things. Guess what gets short shrift? Nothing on this list.

HOUSEWORK!

What a shock!

I have discovered a lifeline for this. Flylady. She is kind of the Dave Ramsey for the household chore deficient.

When I first started reading her, I have to admit I thought it was kind of dumb. I don't like the Flylady logo--looks old and dumpy.

But now I am a believer. I don't read every email that comes my way. But I read the subject line and click on any that appeal to me. Like Dave Ramsey doe for finances, Flylady approaches housework by babysteps. And trying to create habits around housework. Perfect for a bizzy housework deficient nut like me.

No comments: