Saturday, July 25, 2009

Online MBA Programs

It is funny how different disciplines are geared to different types of instruction. You would never want to get a law degree online, but business and MBA degrees, and other degrees like teaching degrees are perfectly fine to get online. I swore up and down I would never get another degree after my law degree, but I could see myself getting an MBA at some point. It would be very helpful to me in my present business career, and a law degree and MBA combination can be dynamite.

I would be interested in getting an MBA online. Not only is that format respectable in the business world, schools have refined the degrees to the point that you can be sure of getting excellent instruction. Of course, not all schools are equivalent. One school that looks very good is
the University of Scranton. Not only am I biased about this in the fact that I used to be from Pennsylvania, but I have discovered that the program is the only 100 percent online AACSB accredited MBA program. It also received at top 15 ranking from the Princeton Review, not an easy task, I assure you. The fact that it is entirely online is priceless--you don't have to worry about access to campus to complete the requirements. They also offer a specialization in health care management--what better time to have a degree like that than now?

No comments: