Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Feeling Better But Not Bathing Suit Ready Yet

I felt really good about myself the other day--I was walking up a hill, and I didn't even get out of breath. Didn't have to stop. A few years back, that wouldn't have been a problem. In the pre-law school days. But law school and the bar exam played havoc with my eating and physique.

I have been more active lately. Actually have gone to the gym a few times! It doesn't seem to take long to start getting back in shape. Actually a little bit of work can get you back into fine working order in no time.

But now looks are a different thing. It takes more work to look good, to be bathing suit ready. I am going to take another cruise in January, and I am determined to look better than I did in my photos from last year. I am going to try to figure out what the top diet pill and see if that helps. I need to cut my appetite. But I also want to take something that is safe. I'm doing better, but I need to ramp it up more. January will be here in no time.

No comments: