Saturday, October 17, 2009

It's Important To Get In Shape

Getting back in shape is one of the top things on my mnd right now. Going to law school was bad for my waistline. Too many times I was stressed and eating junk as comfort food. And I had no time to exercise. Not only do I not look as good, I am worried about my health. I'm fine now, but what about down the road. I don't want to develop heart disease or any of the other diseases connected with being overweight. I have joined the YMCA, and have gone a few times. I need to step that up. In the last two weeks, I have been very good about my eating, and also eating less at night. I think I have shrunk my stomach somewaht. But I might need are some diet pills to help start me off on this process. Right now my hunger is out of control, but next week it might come back full force.

No comments: