Thursday, January 5, 2012

I Love Basketball Season

I don't follow sports much, but I do like basketball. I mostly watch college BBall, and prefer women's games. I have seasons tickets to the womens games at my alma mater and go as often as I can. I haven't watched many pro games lately, but think I might start doing so.

A lot of my friends go to pro games and hear them talking about trying to find tickets and how to swap out tickets.

Ticketamerica.com has basketball tickets for the NBA teams like the oklahoma city thunder and the golden state warriors as well as the los angeles clippers. My brother-in-law is from Los Angeles, so he has been to his share of clippers games.

Basketball always makes for a fun time and peps up the winter months.
oklahoma city thunder tickets

golden state warriors tickets

los angeles clippers tickets

No comments: