Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Is My Niece Headed For The Stage?

There is no doubt about it--my niece is a talented singer. She can carry a tune and has a good range. She has been a member of various singing groups, and had to audition to get in them.

I am hoping that she will branch out now to acting. She has never done that before, so she might need some help to make that transition. I hear there are acting coaches you can get to help you prepare. Not only that, but once you have picked a role you would like to play, you can get an audition coach to help you nail the part.

I used to be part of musical groups, but never ventured into acting--not my thing. But I think she might be a natural, and I would like her to experience it. I am hoping she will try out for a few of her high school productions to see if that is something she would like to pursue.

No comments: