Sunday, October 14, 2012

I May Be Starting Yet Another Chapter In My Life!

As my subtitle to my blog indicates, I am a career changer (apparently) and move at 5,000 miles a minute. Maybe make that 6,000 miles a minute?

A disagreement with my current boss has had me out looking for new opportunities. I have found a 1099 independent contractor situation that marries a lot of my skills. I am at a training meeting this week about it. It sounds like a great opportunity, but there have been a few red flags. Like not showing up to pick us up at the airport when promised. Not the end of the world, but not impressive either.

I am interested in the opportunity, because it has potential for making a lot of money plus work/life balance. Like everyone, I want more money and to be in control of my schedule. To be home more. To travel more. To not be tied to a desk eight hours a day and not make headway with saving money or meeting goals.

Watch this space.

No comments: