Sunday, December 29, 2013

Am I getting CO2 Poisoning From My Car?

For the last week I have been having some weird symptoms--feeling tired, run down, achy, sort of like the flu. And then, having a little bit of vertigo. That is not bad, but it worries me, as I don't want it to get worse. Vertigo mainly when I lie down and when I get back up. I was concerned but was hoping it was only temporary.

Then today, I was driving two friends around in my car. They both said they smelled car exhaust inside my car. I feel like I had smelled it some, but not really. Don't know why I didn't smell it. But it did seem like something was swirling around inside.

I came home and looked up car exhaust fumes. Sure enough, the exhaust causes some of the symptoms I have been experiencing. I am going to get my car checked out pronto. This is not something you want to mess around with.

No comments: