Thursday, March 19, 2009

Law License Interview

I received the much anticipated (and dreaded) law license interview letter recently. It was sent from a local attorney who has been assigned to do my interview for the bar examiners. The letter said the interview would be held soon and would last about 30 minutes. I have heard stories about people being grilled at these interviews and also of interviewers recommending that their interviewees not be licensed, at least for a while. Ouch! I hope that is not the case for me. I doubt it would be, but being the worrier I am, it has to cross my mind. I have also heard of a lot of interviews running smoothly. (A better outcome.) The rumor going around (totally unsubstantiated) is that you get the letter if you passed the multi-state portion of the exam. Of course, that may not be the case at all. Do I dare be optimistic? (knocks on wood)

No comments: