Friday, August 3, 2012

Blech--Bad Client On Elance

I have had a good run on the Elance freelancing site lately. Getting good jobs and getting paid. What better to like? Nothing. What not to like? The occasional bad client, or employer as they are alsocalled.

I bid on a travel related job and was one of three people hired to do some blurbs. I got the assignment and the samples. I wrote mine and on time. She asked if they could be a bit longer, so I said OK and turned them back in within 24 hours.

She wrote the snottiest feedback. Say what? I wrote your stuff just like you wanted, but better. And I had it in on time. I did the revisions within 24 hours. And you leave me this snotty feedback?  Well, I am going to refund your money and erase the feedback. So there.

One of the others hired for the job has done the same, and there is no sign of any work out of the 3rd. So, good riddance. This chick has problems. Now on to my good clients and my upward trend at Elance.

I just hope I don't run into another like her.

No comments: