Thursday, August 16, 2012

I Love Summer Clothes!

No doubt about it, I am a summer girl. I like summer activities and summer clothes. My wardrobe is nicer and more fun in the summer. Summer clothes are easier to wear and cuter. They usually cost less than winter clothes, and they are easier to pack. Winter clothes can be so blah. What is not to love about summer clothes then?

I always hate to see summer end, because then no more sunning or swimming outside. Or wearing cute shorts and tees or rompers. I don't have a big budget for clothes, but do like to get a cute summer frock nw and then. And summer clothes and their colors just make me feel soooo happy!

I know, you have to go through all the seasons in a year. And I don't hate the other seasons. But summer is my fave for sure!

No comments: