Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I Have Had So Many Background Checks!

In the last couple of years, I have had to have two background checks: One to get my law license, an the other to become a foster parent. So, now that I am applying for jobs, I don't get the least bit concerned when I see I might have to submit to a background check. Hey--been there, done that, I think. It is also comforting nothing that there is nothing on my record to find. At some point I may have to do background checks on others. Some people say I should have already started doing background checks since I am online dating. Oh, I have thought about it a time or two--just haven't shelled out the bucks to do so. But, at some point I may look for an easy back ground back ground check to fill my legal and dating needs. Now, that is an interesting pairing!

No comments: