Sunday, September 9, 2012

My Kitties Keep Tearing Up My Chair!

I am really bummed out. I don't have that much money, and therefore can't buy new things for my condo that much. So, when I buy a new chair and ottoman for my living room--that is a big deal! I have only had them for a short while, and the kitties start clawing at it! It has already tore a few little place in the back of the chair and on the arms. I have resorted to putting a blanket over the chair to prevent them from doing further damage. I may try to get some of that spray that will keep animals away, but I am afraid it might be smelly. But I would like to think I could fix it. The chair and ottoman are leather, so I would have to find someone who could repair leather. But, the bottom line is, it is disheartening to get something to just have it ruined. But then again I love my kitties--so what do you do?

No comments: