Friday, August 22, 2008

Trying My Hand at Mystery Shopping

Now that the bar exam is over, and I am still in need of a few extra dollars, I have decided to give mystery shopping a whirl. I signed up for a $4.99 trial with a company that farms me various assignments. You then sign up with the companies offering the assignments. So far I have done one health club and one grocery store assignment. I will get reimbursed for eating dinner out tonight. I do another health club sometime this weekend, and then I have a retail assignment on Monday. So far that is $40 plus the reimbursement of my meal. So far so good. I am not sure whether I will renew at the regular rate or not. It depends on how many assignments I get during this month and whether I think it is worth it or not. So far, it seems worth it. It is something you can schedule yourself and take assignments between other obligations in your life.

No comments: