Saturday, February 14, 2009

I Need A New Watch For The Bar Exam

Even though there will be clocks in the room in which I take the bar exam, they encourage you to bring your own watch. It is important to keep up with the time. For both the MBE and essay portions of the test, you are limited to a three hour block of time. Six essays in the morning three hour block, and three essays in the afternoon session. For the MBE, 100 multi-state questions in the morning three hour block and 100 in the afternoon three hour block. You need your own watch just in case the clocks in the room aren't working. You would think the school would have everything in working order, but I know from experience that is not the case. So I will go get a new watch. But I don't think they would want me to bring one of those talking watches. They get freaked out enough about cell phones going off!

No comments: