Thursday, February 12, 2009

Two Weeks Until The Bar Exam

Two weeks from tonight, the bar exam will be over. I hope I feel good about it. At least better than I did the last time I took it. To me, the essay portion of the material is much harder to study for than the MBE. I think that is because the different study aids are geared toward the MBE and have made it easier to study for that portion. The essay material tends to be formidable. But people do pass. I still have two weeks to go, and I feel more secure about it at this point than I did at the comparable point in July. Someone sent me an essay outline that I have been studying from. It may make the difference. The sad part is I think I had this outline last summer but didn't take the time to look at it to see how useful it is.

No comments: