Monday, February 2, 2009

Obtaining Good Website Content

A friend and I want to start a website, both to help others and to make some money. We have a good idea, and we have taken baby steps toward beginning the project. Unfortunately, my bar exam study has temporarily put it on hold. But we will get back on task soon. Since I am a professional writer, I will be writing and editing the content. I have spent years in the editing profession, and I live and breathe it. During my last years at my previous job, I was involved more and more with websites and email newsletters, so I am pretty comfortable with the online world.

But others who want to start websites--and who are not writers/editors--might have to buy content. Believe me, there are plenty of hungry writers and editors out there who can produce the copy you want. And it is easy these days to write and edit remotely. One such site is Purecontent.com.

No comments: