Wednesday, June 17, 2009

BarBri Ipod The Way To Go For Those At A Distance

My law school pulls in students from all over the state and a neighboring state. I am amazed at the dedication they have to drive great distances to and from class over a four or more year period. Usually they only drive to school a couple of days a week, so when it comes to bar review, it is a different story. Bar review is held everyday for about six weeks, and no one wants to drive that much. So, the BarBri ipod is a good alternative for them.

I did not use the ipod, since I live a stone's throw from school, but some of my friends did. They really liked it. Not only did they not have to drive an hour or more everyday, they could listen to the lectures at their leisure. The only problem is you have to be self motivated and get the ipod out of the box! But the beauty is you can listen to the lectures over and over.

No comments: