Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Now On Facebook

I have taken my social networks to the next level--I have joined Facebook. I have been on LinkedIn, and friends have been after me to get on FB. But with school and the bar exam, there was no time. So far, I really like it. It could be a time suck though, so I have to be careful. After all, I need time for my blogging, and I need to do more of that too. Too much internet, too little time. One annoying thing though--FB has already given me a warning for adding too many people as friends too soon. Whaaa???? They said this can be abusive. I guess they are talking about spamming people. But when you belong to a million groups like I do, you can a lot of friends very quickly. Record time actually. Ticks me off. I read in their help section where a lot of other people are mad about this too. Some people have actually been blocked from adding others and they are not told how long the block lasts. Not a good way to run customer service, for sure.

No comments: