Sunday, November 1, 2009

Working Out With Kettleworx Kettlebell


I am tired tonight, but it is a good kind of tired. The kind of tired you get after a good workout. I have been working out with a Kettlebell for a few weeks, and it has been great. It is this cute little 5 pound, yellow kettlebell (they come in different weights and colors) that you hold in your hands and use in various exercises. It is better than using canned goods or weighted balls for exercise, because it has a handle, enabling you to do more things with it.

The workout program I have comes with a kettlebell, an introductory CD and six DVDs that are entitled Introduction, Fast Fat Burn, Fast Abs, Cardio, Core, and Resistance. I have not done every single workout on every single DVD yet but I have done enough to be impressed. The workouts start with a warm up, then the workout, and then a cool down. I am bad about doing warmups and cooldowns, so I am glad they are included to remind me to do them.

I have seen some improvement in my body in the short time I have been using the kettlebell. I am so flabby in my midsection, a workout geared towards abs and core is perfect for me. I have been using the treadmill at the gym, but combining that exercise with the kettlebell is doing the trick. You only need to do three 20 minute workouts a week with the kettlebell to see results, so that is good too. As busy as I am , that is about all I can devote to it. And the whole program only lasts six weeks, so I should be in great shape in no time. It is good to feel my body in motion again, and getting in shape, and the kettlebell will be a big part of my success.

-----------------------------------------Paid Review----------------------------------------

No comments: