Saturday, May 1, 2010

Cigars For Fun

I don't smoke cigars, but I know people who do. They love them. Cigars are great, because people usually smoke them when they are happy or they are celebrating something. It is usually a good thing. There seem to be lots of cigar bars now. There is one next door to the Starbucks where I would study for the bar exam. My study buddy and I would get a kick out of looking into the cigar bar and seeing the guys sit around in a circle and puff  on their cigars. It would be pretty much the same people there all of the time, so they must enjoy it. I was in another city last night and must have seen 2-3 cigar bars within a few blocks of a tourist area. Couldn't believe there were so many in such a small area. One thing I have to admit--I do like the smell.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Hi, nice blog & interesting post. You have beautifully maintained it, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!