Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm Getting All The Cool Gadgets!

After being way behind for too long on the cool o-meter, I am finally catching up. I never have extra money to buy new gadgets, but when I got my tax refund this year, I earmarked some money for some fun new toys. Among them, a new high def LCD TV (love it!), a red mini dell computer (love it!) and some new blinds. I know they are not techie, but actually they look kind of techie. The  one thing I still need to get is a smart phone. I had a wonderful phone, but it got wet, so I have been stuck with a cheap phone from Wal-Mart. And that is definitely not cool! I am eligible for a new phone this month, and I may make it an Iphone. I can get one pretty cheap, after rebate. I would love an iphone. I could really use the extra access to the internet. There are also some great iphone accessories out there that I will have to check out. Once, I have an iphone, I will really feel up-to-date,

No comments: