Friday, November 12, 2010

Need More Business Cards

Starting a new law practice means I give out a lot of business cards. I got my first set printed at a jiffy print that is around the corner from me. I needed them fast, and they were close, so I placed an order. I got them back on time and started handing them out.

They look nice, but I am wondering if I could get a better price elsewhere. I may try to look at  online business cards. I have heard you might be able to get some good deals and maybe they would even give you some free business cards.  Free is always good!

I really need to hand out even more business cards than what I have been doing. I might need to get some printed up anyway, to update them with a P.O. box. Who knows, I may reorder from the jiffy print, but it doesn't hurt to check around. If online business cards are competitively priced or cheaper, that may be the way I go.

No comments: