Tuesday, May 8, 2012

We Are Down One In Shipping Department

I have my fingers in a lot of pies right now, but I still have my full-time job. But I have gotten to the point that it is the least interesting part of my life. But at least it is a paycheck. I am sure I am not alone in feeling like this. One of my favorite people left the other day, which means I don't have that many favorite people left. Haha.

He worked in shipping, and when he wasn't dealing with packing boxes and pallets and wire ties, he was talking to me and brightening my day. He always knew the latest gadgets and what to order in terms of computers and other tech stuff. He also knew the latest weird news. He is so funny. I know he has a better job, and for that I am happy. But I miss him. And so does everyone else. He was a bright spot in our dull corner of the world.

No comments: