Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Is There A Job Application High?

I am trying to make more money as an online freelance writer. So, I am using the online freelance writing job boards more. Sites like Elance and Odesk. They require you to bid on jobs.

I have discovered something interesting--I get sort of a high from bidding on these jobs. Similar to, I think, maybe a gambling high? I don't have a gambling problem, so I don't know about that. But I am thinking it must be similar. I bid and bid and bid--just on good paying jobs of course. And I get a rush every time I bid.

And when I bid, I hope I get picked! But, of course, the number you win is a small percentage of the bids. And to be honest, I worry about having the time to do all of the jobs in case I get them. And, also to be honest, I am glad I don't get some of them. (Shhhh--some of them may be boring and tedious to do.)

But anyway, was wondering if anyone else had experienced this feeling?

No comments: