Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Redoing My Bathroom? With My Schedule?

My niece, god love her, wants to redo one of our bathrooms. Which is a nice idea. But where do we get the money? And the time? And the expertise? She says she can do it herself. But I am wondering if that comes from the same place where she says she gets up every morning at 8 a.m.? Right. Only in her mind.

I would love to redo the bathroom--put some tile on the floor, maybe get a spa tub, a new shower curtain and towels, etc. But with everything else going on in our lives, I am just not sure this is the right time. Maybe I will put it in the queue of ideas in my head. Maybe check out some stores--Home Depot, Lowe's, Waterworks, and any other place where I can get ideas and prices. I also need to redo part of the kitchen too. If we can get it down, it will be nice.

No comments: