Saturday, July 28, 2012

Planning My Next Vacation Already

I have been to the beach this summer, but I am already planning my next trip. I have some relatives up north, so I could go see them. But I might want to plan a side trip in addition. I have never been to central New Jersey, so that is a possibility. I also have some friends and family near there, and I owe them a visit. So that might be a plan.

I would like to go there, because of the above mentioned friends and family, but also because I have never been there, and I always like to go somewhere new. The only place I have been in New Jersey is Newark, and I know there is more to that state than that! I have also never been to the Jersey shore or Atlantic City, so those may be possible add-ons. I looked online for things to do in central New Jersey, and there seems to be quite a lot of options. Good food, for sure!

I am very much into family and would like to strengthen the ties with those in New Jersey. So, it seems like a win-win-win situation to me. Go to a new place, visit friends and family, and have fun!

No comments: