Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Shopping In L.A.

A friend is going to visit her relative in Los Angeles for the holidays. She is so excited, and so would I, if I had the chance to go. I haven't been to LA or then environs in quite some time. Shopping on Rodeo Drive right about now would be the ticket. And then down to San Diego and Coronado. Coffee or cocktails at the Del, anyone? Sign me up!

They are going to do all of this and more. Not only are they going to finish up their Christmas shopping, they are going to look for furniture for the Cali gal. She needs a new bed so they are going to look for one and visit some mattress stores los angeles. Maybe look for some other furniture too and some curtains and such.

Wish I could be there. Maybe some future Christmas I can join them.

No comments: