Sunday, December 16, 2012

I Am Hooked On Homeland!

I am a newcomer to the show Homeland. I had heard about it a lot, but hadn't seen it until recently. I had to catch up on season 1 and 2 in an on demand marathon. But I am hooked. What a great show! Great, acting, great plot. Addicting for sure.

On some of the forums dedicated to the show, posters have talked about how unprofessional Carrie seems. I have to agree. But she is good at her job. And intuitive. And maybe the people in the CIA just appreciated her skills.

The whole thing with Brodie. Weird! I hate to say it, but the guy is just a loser. Good grief. I understand he was in captivity for a long time, and who knows what happened. But he just screws things up left and right. So exhausting. I don't think I could stand to be around him What a mess.

No comments: