Sunday, January 27, 2013

It Is Fun To See The Cruisewear On A Cruise

I was on a cruise a few weeks ago, and it was obviously fun. It is like being in a little creative bubble away from the troubles of the world. Some people don't like cruises, but not me. I like them a lot. Not only are they easy, they force you to relax. I love the activities on the ship, but I also love to sit on a deck chair and stare at the ocean. I can do that for a very long time. It makes me feel strong. And wonderful.

The other fun thing is to look at all the cruisewear. People wear the darndest things. Like Budweiser shorts and plaid shirts. Really???? There was one guy who never took off his Straw Cowboy Hat. Other people would wear mardi gras outfits. It was just really fun. I can't wait to go again next year.

No comments: