Sunday, January 13, 2013

It's Always Good To Find A Fellow Traveler

I was on a cruise recently and met a guy that I liked. The cruise was wonderful too, but meeting someone is a bonus. Don't know if it will go anywhere, but I hope so. In addition to both liking the cruise, we also realized that we love to do other kinds of travel. We really connected on that point. That is exciting, because so many men don't really like to travel. We discovered we had both been to Argentina--he had spent all of his time in Buenos Aries. I spent a little time there, but had spent most of my time in Patagonia. We exchanged Argentina stories for a while, which connected us even more. Later, when I got back home, I ran into a patagonia down sweater sale at one of the stores in my town. I didn't get a sweater, but I still might. I actually would love to go on a trip sometime with my new friend. Fingers crossed!

No comments: