Sunday, January 27, 2013

Lots Of Building Going On In My Neighborhood

I love living in my neighborhood. Not only is it hip and trendy, and convenient to absolutely everything, but it is also growing. More and more condos are going up. Which makes the neighborhood more trendy and hip and increases the property values. I am all for that!

There was a tacky and rundown building right next to mine. It was kind of creepy and creepy people lived there. I was glad when it was torn down and a new modern condo building was built. Now a matching building is going up across the street. And down the street. And up the street. Looking forward to more neat people, trendy restaurants, and fun boutiques.

The construction workers have been working overtime to get the building across the street and down the street up. Even working Sundays. There is equipment all over the place and also boxes with such names on it like ICF. I made a good buy when I bought my condo. It has more than tripled in price. Can't beat that!

No comments: