Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Chotskies

I am sure I am not spelling that word right--chotskies--those little promotional items that you hand out at meetings, trade fairs, and conventions.

But however you spell it, they are fun And they can be valuable for branding and marketing purposes.

Our business does not attend many meetings or conventions. We could go to more, but most of them are not seen as relevant to the business. However, our company does go to one particular annual meeting. Last year, our team could not attend, but we sent goody bags filled with promotional products to the hotel for our clients who were attending.

Another woman at work is in charge of buying these kinds of items. Soon we will have to think about what to do for the upcoming meeting. I'm going to tell her that I found some online sites that sell corporate gifts that you can give for a number occasions. Many of the items I would like to have for myself!

No comments: