Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I am a First Amendment Zealot

It is true--I admit it. I am a First Amendment zealot. I first heard those words spoken by John Frohnmayer who had severe challenges in the First Amendment arena when he was head of the National Endowment for the Arts.

He said those words, and I thought....I am one too.

It stems from my background and training as a journalist. The First Amendment--what a powerful tool and a powerful right.

I am having a First Amendment test tomorrow, and I am worried because I have not had much time to study.

I want to stay up late tonight and study, but am tired. ZZZZZzzzzzz

I am going to chant the words: I am a First Amendment zealot; I am a First Amendment zealot; I am a First Amendment zealot.

I think that will get me an A, don't you think?

No comments: