Monday, January 7, 2008

Accessorizing With Silver

My birthstone is aquamarine, and for a long time I didn't think much about it. It is not my favorite color, and I thought the stone looked washed out. That is until I saw an aquamarine ring a friend of mine bought at a crafts fair a number of years ago. It was a large, beautiful square ring. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. It redeemed the aquamarine in my eyes.

I wanted to get a ring like that. But that was many years ago, and I long ago forgot the name of the artist.

Just recently, I found a Website that offers sterling silver jewelry, and while looking at the site--walla! There was a ring that reminded me of my friend's beautiful ring!

The site offers both designer inspired jewelry and Tiffany knockoffs. (They even offer a ring called the Desperate Housewives amethyst ring! )

The ring that I fell for is one of their Tiffany inspired rings. It is their Paloma Picasso Sugar Stack Ring Aquamarine. I really like it. It is fashionable and much more affordable than the ring my friend bought! I may just have to pull out my Visa!

No comments: