Saturday, January 12, 2008

Movies to Study Law By

I am home studying law tonight, which will be the same thing I will be doing for the next countless nights. I have the TV on, as I always do. I have been able to study with the TV on ever since junior high.

I am trying to apply what I am watching out of the corner of my eye to what I am studying. Tonight I am studying conflicts of law, which I will be studying every single waking minute for the next 6 weeks or so.

The movie I am watching is Titanic, which is just as gripping every time I watch it as the first time. Conflicts of laws really applies to this movie. The ship is registered in England, and there are people on the ship from all over the world. Think about the conflicts of laws there.....yeah baby.

The next movie coming on is Unfaithful, which has a murder in it, which is good for criminal law study. See, movies do help you study law.

No comments: