Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thinking About Buying A House In My Old Hometown

I may be crazy for thinking this, but I have a dream to buy a house in my old hometown. It wouldn't be my primary home, because I wouldn't live there full time. It would be like a toy, a vacation home. Anyone in my family could also use it. Houses in that town are beautiful and inexpensive. I love them. I would love to have one. But who am I kidding? I really need to buy a house in the town I really live in. But they are expensive, out of my reach. But I live here. I want both: a house here and a house there. I need to get working so I can afford both. If I bought one in the other town, I would have to hire long distance movers because it is pretty far away. I could buy cheaper furniture here, I am sure, and then move it. A good dream, even if maybe unattainable, at least for now.

No comments: