Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Trying New Ways To Lose Weight

After fretting about my extra weight for more than a year, I finally decided to do something about it. On a trip to Krogers, I walked over to the diet aid aisle and looked at various diet supplements. I chose Alli, as I had heard that was pretty safe and effective. I have only been using for a little over a week, and feel like it is working, at least to a little extent. I just need to be better at eating low cal and exercising, something which has not kicked in for me yet.

I have also been using a weight loss multivitamin pill. A couple of times, I took the vitamin late at night and had trouble going to sleep. It was only yesterday that I looked at the ingredients and saw that there is as much caffeine in a vitamin tablet as in a cup of coffee. So I guess when I take a vitaminat 2 a.m. I am wired until daybreak1

I have also heard about conjugated linoleic acid. I don't know that much about it yet, so I will have to do some research. But it is another product that is supposed to help you in weight reduction plan. That may have to be my next plan of attack!

No comments: