Friday, August 26, 2011

Clean Carpets Are A Must For Company

As I mentioned in my previous post, pet are very important, and vital to me, but they come with a price. Often they make a mess on the floor or carpet. I just got some new carpet installed, and my cat has made it her new pl;aything. I wish I had gotten some kind of spray right of way that would keep her away from clawing at it. I may have to replace a section of the carpet, and it is not even six months old! I was talking to a friend of mine in North Carolina last night, and she has a dog that often messes in the house. She said she was going to have to find some raleigh carpet cleaning business to help her clean her rugs. She thinks it is too bad for her to do it herself. She is having a large dinner party soon and has to have her place immaculate. That includes not having messy carpets. She said she would be way too embarrassed to have the guests if she didn't get a professional carpet cleaning company. I told her I am sure she can find someone good to come help her.

1 comment:

iconrugs said...

It is an interesting post. I really enjoyed to this information.
large rugs