Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Looking For Lounge-Around Clothes

When I am not feverishly working at one of my four or five jobs, I want to seriously relax. And I am wanting some serious "relax" clothes to chill out in. I have been noticing that more and more people are wearing scrubs for pajamas and hang out clothes. I found that to be funny and unusual at first, until I looked at some of the more modern scrubs for women. They are darn cute! I have seen them here and there to buy and have noticed that they aren't our parents' scrubs anymore.

I particularly like the ones that are made to wear when working with children. Some of those scrubs have cartoon characters and fun things that may help make a child feel less frightened or scared when at the doctor's office or hospital.

And scrubs look like they would be really comfortable to sleep in--another consideration. And not too hot. Also important. I may get some to wear around the house! I am going to check out http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/ and some other sites to see if they have anything I would like to wear!

No comments: