Friday, April 6, 2012

Using LinkedIn As A Recruiting Tool


I appreciate the guest post, Ignacio Phillips

Recently when the economy started to go south I was forced to let go several of my employees to keep the business afloat. I was devastated to have to let them go but I had no choice if I wanted to keep my business up and running and the rest of my staff employed. After the economy started to recover a few years later I had to kind of learn how to find employees all over again because it had been so long since I had to make a new hireand in the time that all of that happened there have been some major changes in the way companies recruit new employees now. I found out that the new thing to use when it comes to recruiting new team members is LinkedIn. I had heard of the site before but I wasn’t quite sure what it was about and how to even go about using it. After creating my own profile I started looking for some potential candidates and I found some. Luckily I have www.t1internet.net internet access and was able to get on LinkedIn quickly to find a new employee.

No comments: