Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Challenges Of Living In A Small Space

I live in a small two-bedroom urban condo. It was too small for me when I lived along, but now that a family member has moved in, it has been a challenge. There is not enough storage space, and you have to be very creative when decorating and storing item. For example, I need more room in my bedroom. I have an old fashioned TV in there, because it is a great TV and won't die. But it is huge and clunky and taking up an inordinate amount of space. I need to get a flat screen but don't really want to do that until the old TV dies. (So I may not get another TV for 20 more years.)

But a flat screen would help with the space in my room. I wouldn't have that clunky box on a table in my room anymore. Rather, I would have a flat TV, either on one of those floor stand mounts or on a mount on the wall. That would save so much room! I may have to give in and do it soon. Love that old TV and appreciate the fine workmanship, but space and decor may win out.

No comments: