Thursday, October 18, 2007

Tomorrow is D Day for Recent Bar Takers

Tomorrow at high noon, the July bar takers will find out if they passed or not. At least in Tennessee that is the situation. Tomorrow at high noon hundreds of people in TN will be hitting the Website at one time to see if their name is there. No name, no passee. I think on Saturday, the names will be published en banc in the newspaper.

I don't know why the bar examiners do it this way, in so public a fashion. Why not have everyone make their own account, log in, and see if they passed, in the privacy of their home or office. Why make it so public? Maybe that is just part of the deal????

I know that everyone hopes that high noon will result in everyone being OK in the OK Corral. I don't even take the bar until next summer and I am nervous to see the results tomorrow. I didn't know many people in the two classes above mine. But I knew quite a few in this 2007 class. I wish them the best. Here's to you! Fingers crossed.

No comments: