Monday, April 7, 2008

Extreme Stress at Work

I am on edge these days, with my law school schedule on overdrive, preparing for my recent oral appellate argument, taking the early bird PMBR review, not getting my regular studying done, and trying to get out of town this weekend. What I don't need is someone being hateful to me, and especially being hateful to me for no reason. My relative boss has always been a mystery to me. He either has a screw loose or just doesn't care at all about other people's feelings, and I have never known which it is. He came out to me today and asked a normal question in a hateful voice. What is his problem? I don't know but I am sick of it. I don't know whether he knows his tone is so inappropriate, but it is just ridiculous. I don't want to let him make me sick. He needs to get over himself.

No comments: