Friday, April 18, 2008

February Bar Results

The February Bar results were released today. I didn't know that many people from the class ahead of me, but I logged on to the Bar Examiners' website anyway to look at the list. If you passed the bar, your name is on the list; if your name isn't there, you didn't pass. I scrolled down and only saw one name I recognized. I didn't see the names of two people who graduated from my school last year whom I were taking the test. That is very sad, as that means that is the second time they have not passed the bar since last May. That would be hard to swallow. Our time is coming up soon. The clock is ticking down. The wierd thing is, I am not that nervous yet. What I am worried about are my finals. I am so far behind, and time is running out.

No comments: