Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Battle Of The Bulge

I feel like I have lost a few pounds. (ounces maybe??) I just must have. I am eating much better (at least most of the time) than I did the last two years of law school and during bar study. I may eat a little junk food here and there, but that is better than eating a lot of junk food all the time. Isn't it??

I don't have any scales, and I am not going to buy any. For a long time. I just couldn't bear it if my weight was even higher than I suspect. But I have cut down on my eating, and I am trying to eat healthier food. And I think it is paying off. (Isn't it??) My clothes are starting to fit a teensy bit better. But I looked at some pictures taken of me last weekend, and I still look like a pudge. Ugh. Maybe I should try nuphedragen? Or something else. I have two months until my reunion, and I need to LOOK GOOD!

No comments: