Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Speaking Of Old Friends

I am meeting another old friend tonight, and I hope it turns out better than the friend I visited last weekend. Well, for one, this is a male friend. Plus, I can't imagine him going on like the friend I mentioned in my last post. He and I never dated in junior high and high school, but I think we had a little crush on each other. I dated several people throughout high school, but I don't think he did. He was very smart, but a little on the nerdy side. But I still kind of secretly liked him anyway.

He is in town visiting family, and we decided to have dinner. I am not sure whether this is just going to be a friend thing, or if we are going to be "checking" each other out for a dating possibility. If it is the latter, I am going to be so nervous! For one, we will have to shift from being friends to something else. And then there will be the question of where is this going? I don't know whether he needs to use enzyte or any other male enhancement, but what if he does? I guess I wouldn't necessarily have to know about it. Things get complicated, don't they?

No comments: