Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Getting New Carpeting This Weekend

I am so excited! I am on my last fix-er-up project for my condo at the moment--getting new carpeting. My old carpeting is looking pretty ragged. This new carpeting is a little darker--darker than beige but not brown. I have had beige carpeting for so long, and it always gets nasty looking quickly. Especially with animals in the house. So I think this will hold up better. And my cats are a little older now, so they don't claw at the carpeting so much. I did get a cheaper version however, just in case they do. No sense in spending a lot now and a lot later to redo. This will be fine for right now. Just don't know what I am going to do about my TV in my bedroom and all of the ps3 hdmi cables attached, when they do the carpeting in there. Hate for the TV and wires and such to be unhooked and then have to be reattached. Maybe they know how to deal with it easily. Hope so! I don't want more inconvenience than necessary. And a messed up TV in the bedroom is inconvenienc.e

No comments: