Thursday, May 5, 2011

New York Living

Post contributed by Hilton Miranda

My mom knows how much I’ve missed my TV since I moved to New York, so she suggested I go to Cleartvbundle.com and check out some TV and internet bundle deals. Well, I found one that actually works for me and now I’m connected at home. It’s like a whole new life! I’ve already made some really good friends here, and I love nothing more than having the girls over so we can watch a little TV. Our favorite thing to put on is, of course, Sex and the City reruns! They’re so entertaining and we rea! lly see ourselves in the characters. It’s fun being able to relate to their situations and identify with the fun places they’ve been in the city now that we’re all living here too. I couldn’t begin to afford their lavish clothes or fancy studio apartments, but it’s fun to live vicariously through Carrie and the girls! We’re not quite as wild as them, but we do like to go out and have fun in the big city!

No comments: