Saturday, May 28, 2011

Taking My Vitamins

As I keep getting my life back in order little by little after law school and the bar exam, one thing on my list was to take my vitamins again. I used to have quite a vitamin regimen, all designed for anti-aging and anti-cancer. I don't want to look old, and I don't want cancer. (It has run in my family--both looking old and cancer.) So at one point, I was taking about 15-16 supplements. Well, at one point, I fell off the wagon. Who has time to open all of those bottles when you are studying for tests? Anyway, lately I have been noticing I need a little freshen up look and I want to get my health back in order, so I have been taking supplements again. I have not built up to the number I took before, but I am getting there. Again, I want anti-aging and anti-cancer effects. The latest one I added was calcium supplements. I am looking forward to realizing all of the benefits such a regimen brings.

No comments: